Friday, January 30, 2009

warm heart

My job at bookstore is done because the bookstore slows down. I'm very excited cause I have time to read more. I went to see my friend doctor Chirstine and talked about slang such as curse words or something else. During our conversation, a black boy came in and Chirstine introduce me to him. He was so sweet and told me a little bit. He said some people always say "one" to others when they wanna leave. I guess that word has the same meaning like " take care"or "see you later".He asked me if I went to new york. Absolutely not ...Then he picturing new york to me that makes me excited. Later, I talked with Chirstine what is " chatterbox" or "nosey"It was my first time to see these two words. Whatever my English is good enough or not, I'm improving step by step.

No comments:

Post a Comment