Monday, March 23, 2009

Homework assignment

Today when the professor of english class asked us who finished reading the articles that she left us homework, only one person did. Then the teacher put us into three groups and disscussed different topics in class. I know as college students, we have to be responsible for ourselves. We need to do something without others reminding, such as finishing homework, attendent on time, and prepare for tests. But in fact, we didn't do homework because of some more important things. For instance, I was preparing for mid-term tests on the last whole weekends. I do care my average of GPA, so I mean I have to balance my courses. I don't mean I'm going to ignore english class, I just want to save time to handle other tests. After I finish the important mid-term tests, i will spend more time on the class that i ignored before, i mean english class. So i hope our english professor don't be disappointed to us, just give us time.

No comments:

Post a Comment