Friday, April 10, 2009

High school teacher

She is my high school teacher. She is the teacher who taught me politics and made me unhappy everyday. At the beginning,she was my hated one teacher. But later, she became the one who compacted on me a lot in my life. I started to love her after I graduated from high school. now she passed away. As I known, her daughter has already been in middle-school.
I wanted to talk about why I hated her. Well, now I know I shouldn't really hate her, what she did shows us she love us very much and she wanted to give us everything she had. But she is a very emotinal person, she always got angry in class "without "any reason. yes, when I was at that age, I really thought she got angry without any reason. And she always controls us for everything such as, homework, go to class on time, don't talk in class, don't eat, no laughing, no talking, keep quiet, and so on.
When we graduated from school, we had a very geogerce graduation ceremony. Teachers and students talk to each other with the whole heart. Then we understand each other very well, but we on earth would leave. she said many many words in class, but she lead me to forward in a word" being a person with good attitude, and hard working carefully" If I could, I really wanted to say" Thank you" to my teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment