Wednesday, February 25, 2009

An internet fan.

Why I like to get on the internet, I think that's because it can compensate dissatisfaction with life besides looking for help and entertainment. There is a ghost in my heart,but this ghost is kept inside deeply and others cannot find it easily. Perhaps sometimes the real life is so boring and I'm not doing well and blah,blah,blah...Anyway,I can not only strike a balance between real life and and inside, but also find my Self in networking . In ordinary living, people always disguise themselves so hard, but in the subjunctive Cyberworld, we can unchain our hearts and get the rest of the spleen out of our system. I am the lord. I'm an omnipotent lord.I enjoy myself on my zone. I don't like TV a lot because TV is in reality rendering based on expanded 300% of real life. Maybe usually I am ignored too much, so someone can easily move me whenever he greets me from somewhere too far. Even though get simply cannot again simple greeting, it still move me.

No comments:

Post a Comment