Tuesday, February 10, 2009

MY FAVORITE THING

What's my favorite thing? I've never thought about it. These years I've received a lot of gifts on birthday and christmas day, but I don't impress any. Oh, wait a minute...I open my mind. My friend Alex ever sent me a very special gift. That's a pair of shoes and you know what...My friend made them by hands and they are made of paper.
Those are really very special to me that I can remember clearly. When I opened the gift box, I I got freaked out. It was so beautiful that I couldn't believe. The most unbelieveable is that the shoes are the right size of me. The shoes are colored with white and a little bit sky blue. Also, there are some drawing on them and marked " princess". I love that so much.
I was so stupid when I moved to another place. I cleaned up the house and I thought the box was empty because the shoe are made of paper and they are no weight. I throw them away. I feel so sad now. ..

No comments:

Post a Comment