Monday, February 23, 2009

my faovrite quotation

1. The measure of a man's real character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out, Thomas bolington Macaulay, British historian.

2.
It is a mistake to took too far ahead, Only one link in the chain of destiny can be handled at a time. Winston Churchill.
3.
Education commences at the mother's knee, and every word spoken within the hearsay of children tends towards the formation of character. ( Hosea Ballou British cducator)


And my favorite quotation is:

Time is a great judge, even in the fields of morals. ( H.L Mencken, American arts artic)

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about deleting my comment. I did it on accident. So i'll just comment the same thing. I like the first and second quotation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are some great ones, Wen. I may have to steal them for my list. ::grin::

    ReplyDelete