Thursday, February 12, 2009

something I don't get

I've missed a lot of things so far. One example, I'm really interested with playing the violin. When I was six, my parents hired a teacher teaching me playing the violin. At that time,I was crazy about it. But my career of learning playing the violin was over when my parents divorced. I moved with my father and I definitely didn't see my violin teacher any more and I started my new life in another city. That's my best regret and I'm looking for a chance to restart it and continue my dream.
Aother thing is when I was in high school, I didn't get good grades in math subject because I was not interested with math. But I think I should do better because good grade can take me further, I mean may be I can go to a better university. I was so lazy when I was below 18 years old. Maybe it's not lazy but so young.
Lots of students dread English classes, yes, I'm one of them. Before I take the English class, many many people told me English class is the hardest class go get credits. I didn't believe it. But now I absolutely believe that. English class is so hard for me and it takes me a lot of time. I need read a lot and follow the rules of writing and bla bla bla...It's so hard. I mean actually I work hard but I don't know how to get A in English class. I won't feel relaxed freely until the end of this semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment