Tuesday, February 3, 2009

something is in my heart

I really want to talk about my biology class today. I was very interested in biology when I was in high school, but I changed my biology class into history. Right now, I have another chance to continue biology knowledge that makes me very excited. But there is a problem, the words in biology book are unfamiliar to me. I read the book again and again but it's very hard to remember. This afternoon I came across a chinese math professor and we talked a little bit and discussed something about statistic. I'm still struggling with my first english in class essay.

1 comment:

  1. Dr. Ming in the English department may be able to help you, too. He's also from China, and perhaps he can help in terms of translation, if you get stuck.

    ReplyDelete